Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Suddenly Netflix has stopped working on our JVC TV. We press

Customer Question

Suddenly Netflix has stopped working on our JVC TV. We press the button on the remote but nothing happens! Volume control etc is ok on remote.
JA: Are all the cables at the back of your JVC TV connected tightly to the right sockets?
Customer: I will check, is there any particular cable that might cause this ?
JA: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?
Customer: HDMI
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Tv is 15 months old 55” LED
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Check if there is a firmware / update on your TV that is outstanding as that is the most common cause of apps not working on TVs

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ameen several other buttons don’t work including the menu button. I bought a new remote control it didn’t make any difference, any ideas??

If its the buttons from the remote, then contact the manufacturer of that TV to get a pairing code and then pair that remote to your tv

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The only button that seems to work is the volume. The others no longer work on either the control that came with the TV or the new control. I will try to get the code.

Okay

You're welcome, Pleasure assisting you.

--

Hope that helps you out today, Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you. Thank you

If needed, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Pleasure assisting you.