Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

How do I connect my Mf635cx to the home WiFi, haven’t tried,

Customer Question

How do I connect my Mf635cx to the home WiFi
JA: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?
Customer: haven’t tried
JA: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?
Customer: New Router is working. All other devices in the house are connected via wifi
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please speak to me
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

On the printer select SSID settings and then accesss point and then Wireless and then connect to your home wifi

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
When I reach SSID it says insert Manager ID and password. How do I get past that step

You have to set that up - follow this - https://oip.manual.canon/USRMA-1740-zz-SS-enUV/contents/SS735_admin_0173.html

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don’t want to pay for all these extras you guys are offering. Just want my printer access via WiFi sorted
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I’ve seen your response. I don’t have a manager ID.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have read the oip... when I enter a system manager iD and a password ***** says it’s incorrect. This has to be reset. This is the help I need.

Initially you stated that you wanted to connect to the home wifi. Now you have requested a reset, you can do so by followign this - https://superuser.com/questions/1411141/factory-reset-canon-isensys-mf635cx

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I contacted Cannon and they gave me the default ID and password. Thanks for your suggestions. I do not require the services of justanswer any longer. Please cancel my subscription as the trial period end. Please do not take any further payments. Thanks

You're welcome, Pleasure assisting you.

--

Hope that helps you out today, Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you. Thank you

If needed, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Pleasure assisting you.