Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Networking expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Just had a newhi I've just had a new Rueter installed into

Customer Question

Just had a newhi I've just had a new Rueter installed into my house and I have a Panasonic Viera smart TV and although I can see the apps there is no Internet connection how can I get it a connection please
JA: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?
Customer: there are several apps installed plus I have britbox and many more so I want to activate them all. Please note these were all operational prior to the installation of my new SKY Router. I need my YouTube operational now please
JA: How is your Internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?
Customer: Well I know it is okay as I have the Internet on my iPad and Amazon Echo
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just need the Internet back on my Panasonic Smart TV please and everything was fine until I changed the router. many thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please can someone message me now thank you
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am very tired and need help now . Many thanks
Expert:  Stuart Woods replied 1 month ago.

router too far away from the computer / tv

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello Stuart and thank you for responding to my question.
Your answer was in fact incorrect. it wasn't that the router was too far away from my TV as although it was a new router it was positioned in the same location as the previous one.
I managed to eventually work out the issue myself. Because I had a new router I had to reconfigure the Panasonic Smart TV to a new Password. I had to press a button on my router and then type in the router password ***** by SKY.
I no longer will require this 'my-secure.justanswer.co.uk' service.
Having already paid £5 for an expert to come back to me, sadly several hours after I required assistance and with respect providing the incorrect solution, I wish to cancel what ever contract is in place with this service. Please confirm that my contract is now cancelled. Many thanks, ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No thank you as I have already messaged you above, I managed to solve the issue myself. I no longer require any services from your company and wish to cancel what ever contract I have with this company. Please confirm my request to cancel has been accepted. Kind Regards, ***** *****