IT_Joe
IT_Joe, Network Administrator
Experience:  IT Consultant
107209445

Turn on computer the Internet and broadband lights on router

Customer Question

Turn on computer the Internet and broadband lights on router flash on and off th screen had a picture then click and it says hello John but then page with icons shows briefly then goes off then flashes on and off. Help John trusler
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: Talktalk
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Turning computer off switching off at the plug pushing all connections
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It was working ok yesterday until last thing when I clicked on myebay and screen reverted to last thing I was doing and then went blank.
Customer: Sorry it's Internet and wireless lights flashing off and on
Category: Networking
Expert:  IT_Joe replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer a Question & Answer Paid Service. My name is ***** ***** JustAnswer Expert and I will be assisting today.

Please give me some time to reply while I review your request.

Kindly note: If you get an offer for premium service, kindly cancel it unless you required remote assistance. The system is automatically generating the paid service.

Expert:  IT_Joe replied 2 months ago.

Hello, can you let me know if the issue is with your computer or modem router?