Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.
30037186

Spent three days trying to connect my kindle to the

Customer Question

Spent three days trying to connect my kindle to the internet.the message is that the password ***** ***** supports all my other devices what can I do?
JA: How long have you had your Kindle?
Customer: my third kindle came three days ago from amazon.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Amazon product?
Customer: i have followed all the messages And advice I can find.all hangs on me putting my virgin media password ***** which it won’t accept
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about your Wi-Fi wireless password ***** I'm glad to assist you today. What is the make and model of your Internet modem router device?
Do you have a laptop or wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows or Mac?
Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you,

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Solution #1:

- Please press and hold the Power on / off button on your Kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

Solution #2:

- Please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) to see if there is any key / passphrase / password ***** If yes, that is usually your Wi-Fi wireless password; it is case-sensitive.

Solution #3:

- If that does not work, and if you have a Windows 7 or 8 or 10 laptop or wireless computer that is currently working via Wi-Fi / wireless connection, then please do the following steps on your Windows computer in order to retrieve your Wi-Fi / wireless password ***** your Windows computer:

1. On the Windows computer, open Control Panel.
    ; (If needed, press at the same time the two keys Windows logo and R on the computer's keyboard, then type control then click OK, then the Control Panel window should open.)
  2. Open Network and Internet -> Network and Sharing Center.
  3. Then click on your wireless network name on the right of the item Connections.
  4. Then click on Wireless Properties.
  5. Then click on the Security tab.
  6. Then select the box at Show characters.
  7. Then you will see the Network security key above it, that is your Wi-Fi / wireless password. It is case-sensitive.

If there is still issue, please let me know the make / model of your internet modem router device, and if you have any problem trying any of the three solutions I've provided above.

We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.