Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.
- Please press and hold the Power on / off button on your Kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.
- Please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) to see if there is any key / passphrase / password ***** If yes, that is usually your Wi-Fi wireless password; it is case-sensitive.
- If that does not work, and if you have a Windows 7 or 8 or 10 laptop or wireless computer that is currently working via Wi-Fi / wireless connection, then please do the following steps on your Windows computer in order to retrieve your Wi-Fi / wireless password ***** your Windows computer:
- On the Windows computer, open Control Panel.
; (If needed, press at the same time the two keys Windows logo and R on the computer's keyboard, then type control then click OK, then the Control Panel window should open.)
- Open Network and Internet -> Network and Sharing Center.
- Then click on your wireless network name on the right of the item Connections.
- Then click on Wireless Properties.
- Then click on the Security tab.
- Then select the box at Show characters.
- Then you will see the Network security key above it, that is your Wi-Fi / wireless password. It is case-sensitive.
If there is still issue, please let me know the make / model of your internet modem router device, and if you have any problem trying any of the three solutions I've provided above.
We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.