Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

My kindle will not connect to my wifi - all other devices

Customer Question

My kindle will not connect to my wifi - all other devices are working and wifi is connected
JA: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?
Customer: Will try
JA: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?
Customer: all relevant lights
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No - by the way, cannot connect ethernet cable to kindle
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Go to the router settings and change the channel to 11 and 2.4 ghz to get it connected

By router settings, I mean login to your router web console by using the default IP and the make the change Or you can also contact your internet service provider to modify the change

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.