Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I nsuddenly cannot make or receive telephone calls. When I

I nsuddenly cannot make or receive telephone calls. When I dial a number the message is "not registered on network". When I try to send a message it saus
JA: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?
Customer: Yes. I can do WhatsApp messaging and get on the internet without a problem
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

First step is to ensure the cable connections are connected on your land line, next check to see if you have a dial tone, if not then check if the cable is damaged, if yes, replace it. If not then the issue is in the line, call your phone line provider to inspect on their end.

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

-----------------

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Landline and cable are fine. Yoyu are saying the fault is with the network provider ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Landline and cable are fine. You are saying the fault is with the network provider ?

Yes, as it says not registered on networ - please contact the manufacturer of that unit