SaloniM
SaloniM, PC Technician
Experience:  Expert
110384226

I have a nee sky broadband router but have lost internet

Customer Question

I have a nee sky broadband router but have lost internet connection how do I get this please
JA: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?
Customer: Yes
JA: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?
Customer: no neither in the old router which we tried to swap back so am now in nee routrr
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I thx
Category: Networking
Expert:  SaloniM replied 20 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Expert:  SaloniM replied 20 days ago.

Without your valuable response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

You can directly contact Sky customer services on 0333 7591 018. They will assist you with this and help you with all the queries.

Hope it helps.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.
Kind Regards,

Saloni