Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman, Expert
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

Welcome! What's going on with your computer? WATCH ITV LIVE

Customer Question

Welcome! What's going on with your computer?
Customer: WATCH ITV LIVE - ITV. 1900 hrs last night, message on laptop screen "This site cannot be reached. www.itv.com unexpectedly closed the connection"
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since 1900 hours yesterday. Have checked all wires and connections. Hub has blue light and emails are ok.
JA: Anything else you want the Technician to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am 84, hard of hearing and not computer literate so would appreciate all instructions, etc., in simple words
JA: OK. I'm sending you to a secure page to join JustAnswer. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Joseph Newman replied 16 days ago.
Hello my name is Joseph. An assist you with your question today.

If you are not able to get logged in on a site, first be sure you have internet.  If so, check the other sites and see if they work.  If they do, you can try a different browser and see if that makes a difference.

I see you haven't replied, so I will try to answer this to the best of my ability with the information I have been given. If the answer does not help you solve the issue, please use the reply space below to let me know and we'll work together to get your issue fixed.
Thank you for reaching out and letting me help with your question. I wish you luck in your solution. Have a good day and stay safe!