Bing
Bing, Network Architect
Experience:  CISM / CISSP / MCSD / MCSE
96068672

I have lost my sky reception. when I press the "little

I have lost my sky reception. when I press the "little house" the choices come up along the botton. I move the key to the sky and press ok and the screen is blank . When the choices are shown, there HDM11 in the left corner, and 3 circles showing music notes, earphones, and another. also sometimes LGTV plus comes up with a small image of what looks like a camera
JA: Are you experiencing the same issue in different shooting modes, or just one?
Customer: What is a shooting mode
JA: The Camera Technician will be able to walk you through that. Has there been any damage to your camera recently (e.g. from dropping it or getting it wet)?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Camera Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The line of images along the bottom are peculiar... the HDMii has what looks like a washing roller across it with a small dot under it. when OK pressed the screen goes blank

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent technical support website. My name is ***** ***** it’s my pleasure to be assisting you today.

Please clarify if you only lost access to one specific TV channel or all of them?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have freeview.BBCetc on the screen, but cannot get netfilix sky amazon ..the are the only ones I have ever tried I dont know about any others
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Do you mean you cant do it... I cant wait Please refund and cancel... I will go to a live person

Thanks for requesting remote assistance. Can I know if you have an iPhone or any smartphone capable for video calls?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
A friend will be here v soon , he will be able to use my phone to take video call

Sure. No problem. I will be working on another remote session so please advise when you are available. Thanks.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
ok i'm waiting

Calling.

All text messages sent to your two phone numbers were failed.

Please upload the photos here for review.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How do I cancel this , arrangement

FYI -

I am a technician here for your technical challenges only. As I have no access to your billing and personal info, please speak with JustAnswer Customer Services to address any of your billing concerns.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help