ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

My signal is very low on my phone and tbe No Service sign

Customer Question

My signal is very low on my phone and tbe No Service sign keeps coming on.
JA: When did you last charge your phone?
Customer: today
JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?
Customer: i tried it a couple of days ago but only to turn phone off and then on again
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I don’t think so
Category: Networking
Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Dear user, just to be clear, is the signal you are getting low from your digital phone provider to make calls, send MSM, or your Wifi network or wireless internet?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
From my phone provider
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I have already paid money to someone and do not wish to pay more. Thank you
Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

I understand, could you please tell me what brand and model of cell phone you are using so I can better guide you in a possible solution to your problem

Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

On an iPhone go to Settings> Cellular. On an Android, Settings> Network & internet or maybe if you have a Samsung, Settings> Connections> Mobile networks.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

If you can't see what the problem is, think about resetting it to see if that helps. On an iPhone, go to Settings> General> Reset> Reset Network Settings, but note that this will also reset your wifi networks and passwords, so you'll have to reset them again.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

On an Android phone it will be different depending on the device. On a Pixel 4 go to Settings> System> Reset options> Reset wifi, cellular and Bluetooth, but on a Samsung Galaxy it's Settings> General Management> Reset> Reset> Reset network settings.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Dear user if none of this works you could call your service provider and indicate that you are having a low signal in your device, so they can verify if in your area there is a problem that is generating the signal disregard, usually these problems are solved by themselves because the companies keep monitoring each area to see possible failures and solve them, in some cases require users to report such failures or malfunctions.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar