Steven M
Steven M,
Experience:  Desktop Support at University of Kansas Health System - HaysMed
108661045

I sold some crafting items to a lady on Facebook market

Customer Question

I sold some crafting items to a lady on Facebook market place last week & accidentally lost her contact details when I deleted the items by mistake,; I can’t post the items out to her as I don’t have her address to send them is there anyway I can retrieve it
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?
Customer: sorry not sure what you are asking
JA: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update your Facebook software?
Customer: no idea
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Networking
Expert:  Steven M replied 8 days ago.

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW AND TAKE ANY AND ALL NECESSARY STEPS. THANK YOU!

_______________________________________________

JustAnswer is an independent question and answer portal. We are NOT FACEBOOK. My name is ***** ***** I am your friendly technical expert from justanswer.com who will be assisting you today. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your Facebook Account. I know it can be frustrating, so thank you for your patience in advance. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to help you resolve it quickly.

• Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop-up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

According to the Facebook website link - 

How do I contact the seller or Facebook for help with my order? 

To let Facebook Know use this form

Facebook Buyer Inquiry

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/2**********

_______________________

________________________

Please note that the steps above are proven to resolve your issue, so be sure to follow EVERY STEP (and go through all the suggestions too) carefully!

Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a wonderful rest of your day!

Stay safe and God bless,

Steve

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Will you be able to find the address of this lady so that I can post her items out to her
Expert:  Steven M replied 8 days ago.
Unfortunately, since we are JustAnswer and not Facebook, I don’t have Facebook access, so I suggest using that form above to request that from Facebook. Best wishes, - Steve