Expert-Alexa
Expert-Alexa, Certified Networking Engineer
Experience:  Technical Engineer at I-Tech Computers
104305054

Can I use my tp-link RE300 extenders with a Plusnet Hub One?

Customer Question

JA: What's the model of your TP-Link router?
Customer: Archer VR2100
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Using the Archer VR2100 has resulted in a drop out of the internet as an Openreach engineer has confirmed that this router causes a split line in their configuration. I have been issued with a Plusnet Hub One and this has does not have a sufficiently powerful signal to cover the distances I have in my property. I am thus looking to use my RE300 extenders but don't know how to connect these to the Hub One.
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is it for now. Thank you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Expert-Alexa replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a Technology Expert with over 15 years of experience and have helped thousands of customers.

From the description, I understand that you want to know if you can use TP-Link RE300 Extender with the Plusnet Hub one.

Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

I will be more than happy to help you with the query that you have. 

Yes, this extender will surely work with the Plusnet Hub One without any issues.

I will keep the question open if you need more help. You can always come back here to chat with me. Also, do let me know if you have more questions, I am always here to help you. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer and I request you to come back to us anytime you need help. We are open 24/7 and always at your service. You take care and have a lovely day ahead!