Since I didn’t hear from you please try these general instructions.
I would first like you to do this please.
Step 1: Restart your Router, if you already try this, please proceed to step 2
Remove the power cable from the back of your Router for 60 seconds, then plug it back in. After approximately 2 minutes the lights on the Router should settle into a stable pattern.
If restarting your Router didn’t work, go to the next step.
Step 2: Check your Router's internet connection
Check whether your Router’s Internet light is on/blinking. If it is on, you have an internet connection. Go to the next step.
If it is off:
1. Check that the cable connecting your Router/router to your wall socket equipment is securely plugged in at each end
2. Restart your Router
Step 3: Check your WiFi connection
If you are connecting to the internet via WiFi, try the following steps.
1. Check that WiFi is on:
· Check your WiFi light. If it’s off, turn your Router’s WiFi button on
· Make sure your computer / device also has WiFi turned on
2. Reset the connection:
· Turn your Router and your computer off and leave them off for 60 seconds
· Turn both devices back on and allow a few minutes for them to reconnect
3. Connect via ethernet cable
· Use an ethernet cable to connect your computer directly to your Router, then test your internet connection
· If you can connect via ethernet, you have identified an issue with your WiFi setup. See your Router user guide for help with your WiFi connection.
If I have not fully addressed your questions or if you have any follow up questions, or if I have misinterpreted your questions in any way,
Please feel free to reply here. I’m more than happy to help you!