Richard, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist

This is a vba question - I'm saving an excel sheet regularly

this is a vba question - I'm saving an excel sheet regularly and adding the date each time I save it to ensure I know the most recent one. I've trawled the internet and found this which should add the date when I save. I need a bit of code that will use the path I'm pointing to as I save ton Onedrive and to another computer.
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs (“C:\My Documents\Monthly Sales Report “ & Format(Now() – 1, “DD-MMM-YYYY”) & “.xlsx”)
is it possible to do this or is it more sensible to save to one computer and then copover to the other?
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Use Application.ActiveWorkbook.Path for just the path itself (without the workbook name) or Application.ActiveWorkbook.FullName for the path with the workbook name.
Let me know if you have any difficulties please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry I don't know anything about vba other than it exists .. does Application.ActiveWorkbook.FullName go in the place of C:\My Documents\Monthly Sales Report

correct Marcia
I can do this for you as an additional service if you wish and check your code?
I have made this offer, just let me know please