ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I have a gate way and need to have a live person help me I

Customer Question

I have a gate way and need to have a live person help me I worked on it last night could not figure any of it out I do not understand how all this works. what I want to do is add elzinestores.com isn, there someone that can do this for me as the way it is it is not working for me. I got very sick and took of elzinesstore.org off line be cause of the costeach month. So a friend built me a new web site for free to help me out but now I do not know what to do with my gateway please can someone of you do it for me???
Elzine "Ellie" Larsen
Category: Programming
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix the problem while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess