ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I need to create create an Airport queue program and to do I

Customer Question

I need to create create an Airport queue program and to do I need to implement three classes to simulate passengers queuing at a boarding gate and boarding an airplane. The three classes and their important fields and methods are described in the Class diagram below. I also need to add additional fields and methods to complete the solution.
Obviously I can't put the diagram so here's the layoutPassenger. This class will contain the properties of a passenger relevant to our simulation. Fields - firstName:String, surname:String, secondsInQueue:int
Methods - getters and setters (see class diagram).
PassengerQueue. This class will represent the queue at the boarding gate. Fields queueArray: Array of Passenger, first:int, last:int, maxStayInQueue:int Methods: add(), remove(), display(), getMaxStay(), isEmpty(), isFull().
Airport: This is the main class that will drive the program.
Fields: passengers: Array of Passenger, queue1: PassengerQueue Methods: main() and the other methods you implement from the menu.I also need to create a menu system in the main() method of the Airport class which allows the user to choose which operation they want the program to do. Each operation should be implemented as a separate method and the menu should allow the following operations:
‘A’ to add a passenger to the passengerQueue, and a
‘V’ to view the passengerQueue.
‘D’: Delete passenger from the passengerQueue,
‘S’: Store passengerQueue data into a plain text file,
‘L’: Load passengerQueue data back from the file into the passengerQueue
‘R’ : Run the simulationCan anyone help me out please thanks
Category: Programming
Expert:  Ingo U replied 3 months ago.

I would like to review the details of your question. Is it Java or C++?

If you place any original documents/diagrams in a compressed (zip) folder, you can attach that here with the paper clip button. It's also not quite clear what exactly "running" the simulation should do... for example, does it involve only the boarding process that empties the queue? Or do we also simulate (random?) arrival of passengers that enter the queue? What is the expected output?

Expert:  Ingo U replied 3 months ago.

You can also upload files to wikisend.com

Go to www.wikisend.com and upload the file there (no need to sign up).
You will then get a page that has the File ID and Download Link.
Copy either the File ID (a 6-digit number) or the Download Link.
Then come back here and paste it in your reply.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
That site is not working
And very short on time with this deadline is tomorrow
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I've just attached the PDF that's everything
Expert:  Ingo U replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry,
After reviewing the question, I regret that I won't be able to assist you at this time.

I am opting out and opening the question up to other professionals here who may be able to help.

Regards,
Ingo U