Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

=IF(L4="W","0"),IF(L4="L",(O4-P4<7=,"1")(04-P4>7=,"0") need

Customer Question

=IF(L4="W","0"),IF(L4="L",(O4-P4<7=,"1")(04-P4>7=,"0") need to show a 0 if a win and need two for a L one being under 7 is a 1 and over a 7 is a 0
JA: Is there a specific language you're coding in?
Customer: just excel
JA: When did you last update Excel?
Customer: unsure as my laptop does automatic updates
JA: What have you tried so far with your Excel?
Customer: just that first line i sent you, its the only thing i didnt consider until i was half way through adding teams and results
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats it really, just need a formula to calculate if cell is a W=0 L<7=1 L>7=0
Category: Programming
Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today.

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi
Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

Let me review and get a formula for you!

Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

are you able to attach the spreadsheet? Sometimes it's easier if I can see the actual data :)

Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

I got it

Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

=IF(AND(L4="L",O4<7),1,0)

Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

Simplifying it - If it's an L AND less than 7 put a "1". Anything else is a "0". :D

Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

If you need any further assistance, I am happy to help.

My goal is to provide excellent service to you! Please be sure to provide a rating for me -

(Scroll the screen up and on the right top corner. Select the stars and click on Submit!).

That will close out the question and prevent you from further automated notifications, and any additional charges. Thank you!

Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if there's any additional assistance I can provide. I'm happy to help!