Steve
Steve, Consultant
Experience:  Steve is a consultant in the areas of computer software and programming, information management and networking.
47680681

I need help witn one pyhton assignment. No, I didn't started

Customer Question

Hello! I need help witn one pyhton assignment.
JA: Have you begun working on a solution? What Python code do you have so far?
Customer: No, I didn't started because I don't know what I'm supposed to do and how
JA: The Programmer will be able to walk you through that. What are the full requirements for this task? How soon do you need it completed?
Customer: It's a very long problem...until next Wednsday
JA: Anything else you want the Programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
That's all. I'm waiting for your response ASAP. Thank you
Expert:  Steve replied 13 days ago.

Hi there, my name is Steve. Let me take a look at the documents you provided and I'll be back in a few minutes. When do you need this by?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hello. Yeah, sure! Thank you! By Wednesday morning!
Expert:  Steve replied 13 days ago.

I'm going to send you an offer for premium service to do the assignment. If you accept, I'll get started right away. If you decline, I'll opt out and you can see if someone else will help you.