Steve
Steve, Consultant
Experience:  Steve is a consultant in the areas of computer software and programming, information management and networking.
47680681

I have userform but i want to creat button to insert picture

hi there. i have userform but i want to creat button to insert picture in userform and texte box and save button
JA: Is there a specific language you're coding in?
Customer: vba excel
JA: When did you last update Excel?
Customer: 2015
JA: What have you tried so far with your Excel?
Customer: to creat userfom
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi there, my name is Steve and I'm a VBA Excel developer. I can help you create a button to insert a picture in your userform and text box. I see the Excel file you loaded, but I'm unsure of exactly what it is that you're trying to accomplish. Can you describe it in a little more detail?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
basically i create a userform i add to button on for inserting the image and one for save and exit and one text box
i want just to insert image of my payslips as a proof of pay to keep it in my history and, and the text box will show a message insert image plz and if the image insert text box will show a message Done and, and i want to save this image inserted to the user form and if i'll open agin have to show the image i insert
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Steve ?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
sorry for the remote assistant call i dont mean to call
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
hello

Do you want the secure remote assistance?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
no
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
its a mistake sorry

OK, so how can I help you?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

So you want to put the image on the user form and save it in the spreadsheet, right?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i creat button that will open userform after i want to creat tow buttons one to insert picture in userform windows not in userform backgound, after textbox show message"INSERT PIC PLZ" if insert show" done" and nother button show to exit & save the insert picture. but if i one the userfom agine must show the picture i insert

OK, here's some code that I think will help you do what you're trying to do. I attached it as a picture because you lose indentation on here. You will have to make minor changes to match to your userform, but I think this will take care of it for you. Let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
but i want to save this image, if i go back to the userform i cant find it any more

You have to load it. For example:

Image1.Picture = LoadPicture(pathFileNme)

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i want it to be load automaticly i just want to insert it once and if i go back must show the pic i already inserted
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
?

You have to load the picture back into the object with LoadPicture. Put that in the script for the objeft on load.