Stuart Woods
Stuart Woods,
Experience:  IT Technician at GWP Computers
25110304

I am trying to convert mouse events in java into mobile

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i am trying to convert mouse events in java into mobile touchscreen events
JA: What's your objective for this Java project?
Customer: to have the code work on mobile touchscreen as well as mouse
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats it thanks
Category: Programming
Expert:  Rafi replied 5 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is Rafi. I am happy to be assisting you today. Please note Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
hi
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
i am trying to code a javascript problem
Expert:  Rafi replied 5 days ago.

Something came up and have to step out. To be fair to you, I will opt out of this question which will open the question up to all the experts who will see it and then be able to reply to you. Another expert may have more experience with your particular problem than I do.

Expert:  Stuart Woods replied 3 days ago.

look at the code the most common that is left out is ( ) , ' ' , [ ]

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 day ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Oleksandra-Moderator