Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

TO RESET PASSWORD ON OUTLOOK, THROUGH WEB BROWSER, NO THANK

Customer Question

TO RESET PASSWORD ***** OUTLOOK
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: THROUGH WEB BROWSER
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO THANK YOU
Category: Programming
Expert:  Robert H replied 14 days ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today!
Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
---
I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand you are getting an error in Outlook. As you've noted, you have changed your passwords. You will also need to update Outlook settings after you change the password.
In Outlook, choose File > Account Settings > Account Settings. Select the email account you want to change, and then choose Change. In the Change Account window, update your password.
Please check here for additional guidance and tutorials to assist you:
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/change-or-update-your-email-password-58b62e89-6a9b-467b-8865-d5633fcacc3f#:~:text=In%20Outlook%2C%20choose%20File%20%3E%20Account%20Settings%20%3E%20Account%20Settings.,Account%20window%2C%20update%20your%20password.
Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.
If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!
Thank you, Customer
(Your friendly expert)
>