LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.
29751445

J, i can send question and i get answer,

Customer Question

hi
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: j
JA: Anything else you want the Technician to know before I connect you?
Customer: i can send question and i get answer
JA: OK. I'm sending you to a secure page to join JustAnswer. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Programming
Expert:  TechExpertTZ replied 3 months ago.

Hi there, Welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Tauseef, Technology Expert with JustAnswer and I am a Computer Science graduate, I have over 15 years of experience in this field and have helped hundreds of customers. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your JustAnswer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. May I know who I am chatting with?

Please outline your issue to me so i can help you? what is the issue and what have you tried so far?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hi can help me with python

Please wait, while I look into this, i need sometime to study this. thanks

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok

I have reviewed. I am going to opt out for another expert to look at this, as this is not my expertise.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
When i will get my answer
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 3 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please can i get the answer today
Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 3 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator