Bing
Bing, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
96068672

I need someone to help me build tables in mysql database to

i need someone to help me build tables in mysql database to match the script in site.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Continue

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent technical support website. My name is ***** ***** it’s my pleasure to be assisting you today.

Can I know what SQL script you are talking about?

Bing, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience: Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
it is possible to use remote administrator? so that i can show you better.

Thanks for requesting remote assistance. Can you please let me know what kind of computer you are using for the remote session, Windows PC or Mac?

A kind reminder for the remote session waiting for you. Please advise your preferred time and computer type for the remote session. Thanks.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
i am using windows

If you are reading this message from the Windows PC, please click HERE to join the remote session.

Are you connecting? My laptop battery can only last 15 mins now. If you can't connect, we have to do that after a few hours.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
i am connecting

I am sorry I was already disconnected at that time. Please let me know the best time to continue here again.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
i am here now

Please let me know when you are available in front of your Windows computer. Thanks.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am in front now

Okay.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Done
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
i am waiting for you

We are connected.

All done. MySQL connection and SELECT query were successfully executed in the given PHP code via the remote session.