Bing
Bing, Programming Tutor
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
96068672

I have new software for recording stories from books. I have

I have new software for recording stories from books. I have a laptop a MP3 player and sometimes use my iPad for the purpose. My problem is hearing what I have recorded and then burning the result onto a cd.
JA: Is this happening with internal or external speakers?
Customer: no I have no external speakers which is why I thought I needed the MP3 player.
JA: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did you try updating the sound driver on your laptop?
Customer: no idea how to do that, sorry but the pc has been completely refurbished .
JA: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the software is record iPad sound recorder v 9.03 there is also a express burn disk v 10.20 and a MP3 player GEEKERA. My laptop is an RM with Windows v 10.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent technical support website. My name is ***** ***** it’s my pleasure to be assisting you today.

Basically, your requirement is to burn your existing MP3 files into music CDs. Am I correct?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No not quite, I read stories onto the recoding software but there appears to be no sound recording made although I can save the file.
When I try to burn the cd there appears to be no recording on the disk. I was under the impression I needed an MP3 player to be able to do this which I now have linked to my laptop.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I need to be able to
Record a story
Hear the result
Burn the result of my recording onto a cd

Thanks for requesting remote assistance. Can you please let me know what kind of computer you are using for the remote session, Windows PC or Mac?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Windows v 10 an RM with cd E drive.

Can you please let me know if you are reading this message from the Windows PC?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No I am reading it from my ipad

Okay. I am calling to assist.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Use the landline or if the call through via my laptop I have it here the mobile is elsewhere.

Please visit the below link from your Windows 10 PC to download and run AnyDesk program, then advise the connection ID. Thanks.

anydesk.com

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Have you sent me the link yet please?

Yes. Already sent above.

I paste it below again.

anydesk.com

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have received no link so far.

anydesk.com

Do you see the link?

The link is: anydesk.com

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
We are getting nowhere here please refund my £22 ASAP

I have sent the link three times.

The link is very simple: anydesk.com

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I do not think you appreciate the level of my knowledge as regards ***** ***** I am still waiting to receive the link. Please refund my £22 and cancel my free subscription after my payment for 7 days.

Please see below the screenshot showing how the same link was sent three times previously.