LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.
29751445

I need to encrypt and decrypt this code. assembly language

Customer Question

i need to encrypt and decrypt this code . assembly language x86 and c++. URGENT!!!
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (1GS6M7L)
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
How long will this take
Expert:  TechExpertTZ replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Tauseef, Technology Expert with JustAnswer and I am a Computer Science graduate, I have over 15 years of experience in this field and have helped thousands of customers.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your encryption. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

• May I know who I'm chatting with?

• Do you mean the code in the CPP file or do you want to encrypt the whole .zip file? please confirm.

• Also do you have a specific encryption type in mind?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hello my name is waris

Hello Waris,
Do you mean the code in the CPP file or do you want to encrypt the whole .zip file? please confirm.
Also do you have a specific encryption type in mind?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I mean the cpp file
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (PQP4QP5)
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
this is what i was given to encrypt the code

How urgent is it? I need sometime to study this, can I get back to you in couple of hours?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
thats fine, i need it done by 20th November
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
sorry my name is ***** ***** waris, auto correct on my phone :\

OK I will get back to you little later, thank you for waiting.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
no problem :)
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
i was told to encrypt the code that says encrypt_16 and the __asm code just above it
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
using the EKEY 'a' should encrypt the string

Hello, I have reviewed this and without wasting any more time I will opt out of this as this is beyond my skillset. I will send it back to the expert pool. You do not need to explain everything again. The next expert can read our previous conversation and help you further.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No waaaay literally no one is helping me out here. I really thought someone with 15 years of experience could do this
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thanks anyway
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 14 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Find me another expert please