Stuart Williams
Stuart Williams,
Experience:  na at na
112509250

Could you do my short programming exercise java? i havent

Customer Question

hello could you do my short programming exercise java?
JA: Have you begun working on a solution? What Java code do you have so far?
Customer: i havent done anything
JA: What are the full requirements for this task? How soon do you need it completed?
Customer: i need it completed in 24 hours
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no but what is the price?
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
File attached (MLM11P1)
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
this is my assignment
Expert:  Stuart Williams replied 5 days ago.
Hi there my name is***** will be the expert assisting you today, I have over 20 years of technical experience.I understand that this is frustrating and I will endeavour to do my absolute best to help you today.Note: If you see a premium service invitation pop into the chat, please leave it for now until we have had an initial discussion. A phone call or remote connection may be required for further troubleshooting, this is when we would then use the premium service invitation.Finally I need to be clear that this is JustAnswer.com the paid for independent question and answer website.Please allow me a few moments to review the details of your question, while I formulate my response is there any other additional information that you would like to offer?Thank you.
Hi there my name is***** will be the expert assisting you today, I have over 20 years of technical experience.I understand that this is frustrating and I will endeavour to do my absolute best to help you today.Note: If you see a premium service invitation pop into the chat, please leave it for now until we have had an initial discussion. A phone call or remote connection may be required for further troubleshooting, this is when we would then use the premium service invitation.Finally I need to be clear that this is JustAnswer.com the paid for independent question and answer website.Please allow me a few moments to review the details of your question, while I formulate my response is there any other additional information that you would like to offer?Thank you.Hi again,Unfortunately without specific answers I am unable to offer specific help, however I am able to offer some general assistance.Please contact our Customer Care through chat/email on this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
- Just click CONTACT US

I will also send a report on my end for cancellation. Please DO NOT REPLY so the chat wont re-open and route to Customer Service.
Thank you for using https://www.justanswer.com/. Feel free to reach back anytime! Take care, stay healthy and safe! Have a great day ahead!On your Computer please click on the link below and follow these steps so I can assist you further remotely via team viewer.Teamviewer will establish a secure connection from your pc to mine.https://get.teamviewer.com/6dpqr5g* It will download the file TeamviewerQS.exe ( if you don’t please click try again) once the download finishes please open the file.* Provide the Teamviewer ID and password* Please don’t close Teamviewer until I connectProgramming:Hi again.Please can you confirm the question that needs to be answered.Also please can you share any code or link to the code. Would you be able to give any more information at all?If this would fall under our premium service category please can you offer a quote for the completion of works and the deadline for this work.Thank you
Hi again as no further information has been offered I would be unable to offer you specific help with this query. I can however offer some general advice on this topic, please see below.W3 schools is a fantastic website with a huge resource of code library’s and completed questions for you to browse through at your leisure. It’s especially helpful for the code that you are working with and has several test environments with questions ready for you. Here is a link to their website: www.W3schools.comYou could also try Www.Codementor.io this website will offer quotes for coders to compete entire projects for you and not just single questions.Please let me know if you have any further questions or if there is anything else you think I may be able to assist you with today.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
thank u
Expert:  Stuart Williams replied 4 days ago.
Have a great day