LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.
29751445

I need spark help for bigdata, Just 2 or 3 questions I have

Customer Question

I need spark help for bigdata
JA: Is there a specific language you're coding in?
Customer: Just 2 or 3 questions I have data everything ready spark and hive
JA: What's your objective? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: i have assignment which is having 6 questions
JA: The Programmer will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have completed 2 questions need help on remaining 4 questions
Category: Programming
Expert:  Bing replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent technical support website. My name is ***** ***** it’s my pleasure to be assisting you today.

Can I see a screenshot or PDF file of the original requirement document?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Please check
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
These are 6 questions I have data first 2 questions are just 1 line programming code k have done need last 4 questions??
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can u do it??
Expert:  Bing replied 8 days ago.

I am sorry that's not a question for me. I would like to opt-out so you can see more opinions from other experts.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 8 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator