James Benton
James Benton,
Experience:  In original application at In original application
108521329

3. Create a class called “Fraction”, with the following

Customer Question

3. Create a class called “Fraction”, with the following attributes: numerator and denominator – these should initialise to (0/1), unless the user supplies another fraction. Create accessor functions called:
a. get_numerator() – return the numerator
b. get_denominator() – return the denominator
c. print_fraction() –prints the fraction
d. print_type() – print the type of fraction (“proper” if the denominator is larger than the numerator, “improper” if the numerator is larger than the denominator)And the following mutator function
e. set_numerator() – takes a new numerator and set this as numerator
f. set_denominator() – takes a new denominator and set this as denominator
g. inverse() – change the numerator to the denominator and vice versa; this should not change if the numerator is 0
Category: Programming
Expert:  James Benton replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome to JustAnswer, a paid question / answer service. You have reached the information technology department and my name is***** goal is to reach a timely and accurate resolution to your issue. It will be an honor assisting you today. When we conclude this session, please rate the assistance I will provide.

My apologies for the inconvenience. I understand you need help with an application.

Please express to me which programming language you are using.

Hi, I am reaching out to you because you have posted a question on the JustAnswer website, requesting for assistance with an application. If you were not able to find an answer to your inquiry, please post an update to this thread and I'll be happy to continue assisting you. If you were, though, good work. Remember, with your seven day trial, you can ask unlimited questions to the experts here at JustAnswer; we are at you disposal If you should decide to stick with us after that seven day trial, then there is only a small monthly bill of around $45.00 (roughly about $1.50 a day), which will give you unlimited access to the JustAnswer platform and its wide range of expertise provided by the personnel, such as myself, here onsite. You can have a look at the different categories from the link below, most of which include various topics under one title, Don't hesitate to reach back out to us if you need us again in the future, we will be glad to assist you. Thanks again for your question and have a wonderful day ahead.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/categories-justanswer