James Benton
James Benton,
Experience:  In original application at In original application
108521329

4. To create an html page to change the page background

Customer Question

4. To create an html page to change the page background colour for every click of a button using JavaScript.
Category: Programming
Expert:  James Benton replied 8 days ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome to JustAnswer, a paid question / answer service. You have reached the information technology department and my name is***** goal is to reach a timely and accurate resolution to your issue. It will be an honor assisting you today. When we conclude this session, please rate the assistance I will provide.

My apologies for the inconvenience. I understand you need help with a html / Javascript application.

For this assignment, you will need the basics; well mainly the reactive portion of the webpage, which will consist of Javascript and it will be responsible for rendering the reactive nature of changing the background-color upon click event. Based on the information you have provided, this can be easily accomplished with a basic, selector (body), styling and some Javascript. Please respond with your progression of this assignment, that I may have an idea of where you are in the program and where I should began assisting you. Thanks.

Hi, I am reaching out to you because you have posted a question on the JustAnswer website, requesting for assistance with a web application. If you were not able to find an answer to your inquiry, please post an update to this thread and I'll be happy to continue assisting you. If you were, though, good work. Remember, with your seven day trial, you can ask unlimited questions to the experts here at JustAnswer; we are at you disposal If you should decide to stick with us after that seven day trial, then there is only a small monthly bill of around $45.00 (roughly about $1.50 a day), which will give you unlimited access to the JustAnswer platform and its wide range of expertise provided by the personnel, such as myself, here onsite. You can have a look at the different categories from the link below, most of which include various topics under one title, Don't hesitate to reach back out to us if you need us again in the future, we will be glad to assist you. Thanks again for your question and have a wonderful day ahead.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/categories-justanswer