Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.

Earlier I was consulting Richard regarding Order No.3406000-730

Customer Question

Earlier I was consulting Richard regarding Order No.3406000-730 but had to leave in a rush. Can you put mein touch with him, please?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 4 years ago.

Hello Don! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. I do not see your previous question. Can you please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Edit: How is it going? Please let me know. Thank you,