Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry

I need to check the password XXXXX have for my account is correct

Customer Question

I need to check the password XXXXX have for my account is correct - please can you re-send
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you tell me for which email service this is please? eg: Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thanks Jean

We cannot resend a password out, else this would bypass all security, and anyone could access someone elses account.

But I want you please to go through the password reset procedure.

You can access it on my link below.

Once you have completed this, then use the new password to log into your account.

Let me know the results please