Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Computer would not close down after several hours so unplugged

Computer would not close down after several hours so unplugged at the mains.Now have no screen and still not shutting down. Help.

Viet - Computer Tech :

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

Viet - Computer Tech :

I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a laptop or desktop? Can you press & hold the power on/off button on the computer for about 7 seconds until it power off / shut down, then turn it back on and check?

Viet - Computer Tech :

If this is a laptop, if needed, remove power adapter and battery, if possible, then wait a bit, then reinstall and check.

Viet - Computer Tech :

Please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button at the bottom in order to chat with me. Thank you,

Customer:

Thank you very much, that was easy. Back up and running.

Great. You're welcome. Please come back if you need anything else in the future. Thank you very much.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/expert-itstuff/