Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I have typed in my question which is rather urgent and given

Customer Question

I have typed in my question which is rather urgent and given details of my card for the sum of £21 which you asked for ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.

Add this page to your Favorites/Bookmarks first, so as to get back to me anytime later on, if needed.

I'm unable to see details about your question; could you reply back with the issue you need our assistance with, please? Thanks!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have a Canon Pixma printer model mg4150.which I have managed to clog up with about ten sheets of paper How do I release.I have not tried anything other than gently pulling .

Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Okay. Now, please follow the stepwise directions enlisted in the following support article to clear out the paper jam in the printer:

If you face any difficulties while carrying out the steps given, just reply back to me below. Thanks!