How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Viet - Computer Tech Your Own Question
Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 39561
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Viet - Computer Tech is online now

I wish to connect a Sony VA10 laptop (type VPCEB3FAE)to a Sony

This answer was rated:

I wish to connect a Sony VA10 laptop (type VPCEB3FAE)to a Sony LCD digital TV (type KDL -32S2510) via a BT HUB5 wireless router. Is there a suitable wireless LAN adaptor?
I cannot use the HDMI connection on the TV as this is being used for a HDD recorder.

Hello Tom! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. For wireless connection from the laptop to the TV, you can use the Veebeam HD device:


By the way, if there is a VGA / PC port on both the laptop and the TV, then you can use a VGA cable if you want wired connection.

Please let me know if you have any further question. Thank you,

Viet - Computer Tech and 3 other Computer Specialists are ready to help you