Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I cannot get access to my incoming emails

Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.

Add this page to your Favorites/Bookmarks first, so as to get back to me anytime later on, if needed.

Who's your email provider, e.g. Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.? Also, may I do a quick, secure remote session onto your system now, and assist you with the issue you are having? Do let me know.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yahoo plus wordmail

user [email protected]

Yes you may undertake a remote session

Okay. You just need to open up the following session link:

Join the session, then download the 'Elsinore' application when prompted. Once downloaded, OPEN/RUN the application - and I'll remotely connected. Thanks!

Hi, are you still there? Did you open up the remote session link I had provided in my earlier reply?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I tried to type in Session link several times in the http box upper left it was interupted by google then when I managed to get it in and pushed search button it came up with information saying it could not be found by google

I see; why don't you simply click on the link I provided? Alternatively, please open up the following (shortened) link now:

Issue resolved; you may just rate my service below. :) Thanks!