How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris L. Your Own Question
Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5578
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Chris L. is online now

my pc has got very big

This answer was rated:

my pc has got very big
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

Can you please explain what you mean by your pc has gotten "big" ?

Please provide specific details about your issue and also let me know Which version of windows are you using, is it windows xp, vista, 7, or 8?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

everything is twice the size that it


Do you mean the view on on your screen, is text displaying large?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

everything all the icons on my screen are very big if i go into face book i cant see all the page because it all big windows 7 all site are the same

You may have accidentally just zooned in your screen, here is what I would like you to try.

Hold down the CTRL key on the keyboard and press the - (minus key which is next to the zero up top of the keyboard) at the same time.

This should zoom your screen our making it smaller.

If you make it to small you can zoom in by holding CTRL and pressing +

If that does not fix it then you may have changed your display settings. If that is the case let me know and I can tell you what to try next

If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. You can always return to this page to talk with me any time.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have 2 ctrl on keypad cant find minus key

The minus key is up top right next to 0 , have a look and let me know.

If need be I will connect to your computer and sort it for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please do

Please click on the link below and click join to connect. If anything pops up asking you to allow or run make sure you say yes.

Chris L. and 3 other Computer Specialists are ready to help you