Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
Please, follow the instructions below to solve your problem:
- Plug the charger into the Kindle
- Wait 20 seconds
- Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds.
- Let go of the button.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Turn it on.
- If it does not turn off, then press both the home button on the front of the Kindle and the Power button at the same time and continue holding both buttons until it turns off. After 20 seconds, let go of the buttons. (IT MUST BE EXACTLY 20 seconds)
- If it does not turn on, you may need to have it repaired.
If that still does not work, please, continue below:
Please, click the following link: - https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us
- Log into your account.
- Click the Kindle button.
- Choose Kindle Device from the pull down menu.
- Choose Problem with my Kindle from the next menu
- Choose My Kindle is frozen from the next menu
- Click the Call Us button.
- Enter your phone number and click the Call Me Now button.
You can explain your issue to them and request a repair and/or replacement.
I look forward to your next message or your rating below.
To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.
If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/
Thank you again,