Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Can I switch off BT SPort set up entirely when not using it

Can I switch off BT SPort set up entirely when not using it for long perriods?
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

do you mean cancel the package?

Please let me know
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your reply. I don't mean cancel the package, it is just that there are so many LED's and lights on all the time. If I switch off the mains supply to the TV and all the components will anything have to be reset before I can get BT Sport again.

Graham
Ah ok, yes, you can switch it off Graham, no problem with this as the settings are stored in static memory, so even without power it does not lose the settings or setup.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.