IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Ive forgotten my password. Please Email my

I've forgotten my password. Please Email my password XXXXX [email protected]

Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Was it an email password? If yes, what is the part ONLY after the @ symbol of that email?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear XXXXX,

Thanks for your reply.

"No", it was not an email password XXXXX XXXXX answer,xxxxxxxx" is the part that follows the "@"symbol.

My password XXXXX xxxxxx, but, presumably I'll have to change this now.

Yours,

Bernard

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for reply,

"No" my password XXXXX not an email password. "xxxxxxxxxxx followed the @ symbol.

If it was not an email password, what type of password XXXXX XXXXX? Wireless network?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear XXXXX,

I have a black box that transmits messages to my computer upstairs. I should imagine that that is the wireless network you refer to.

Bernard

Are you asking for your wireless password?

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Since there are all kind of passwords (for e-mail, for computer, for wireless network, etc), please confirm which password XXXXX would like to know.

Also, are you asked to type the password XXXXX your computer or somewhere else, such as your mobile phone?

Thanks,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I tried to answer the questions asked, but, at the end of the day I managed to make a new password XXXXX the help of a nearby friend. Thank you anyway. Rating, satisfactory

Bernard XXXXX

I am glad the problem has been solved! Smile

If there is anything else I can do for you, let me know.

Regards,
IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
Hi Bernard,

I am glad I could work with you.

Please take a minute and rate our session below using the smiley faces as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit.