Hello Derek! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following:
- Restart the Desktop PC, and do not open anything, but do the following first:
- Click Start , and then click Control Panel. Then open Internet Options.
(Or you can click on Start, then click on Run..., then type inetcpl.cpl then click OK, then it will show you the Internet Options window.)
- Then click on Delete and delete only temporary internet files.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
- Then close.
- Then open Internet Explorer, and check.
If that does not work, from the working notebook, please click on the website below:
, then download and save (but do not open/install it) the Firefox software file there
, then transfer the Firefox file to the Desktop via a USB drive
, then install Firefox on the Desktop
, keep all default options during installation
, then open Firefox and go to any website in Firefox and see if it works fine in Firefox.
Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,