Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I have just tried to renew my Disk sped up and Free photo studio.

I have just tried to renew my Disk sped up and Free photo studio. how ever the Disk seep up does not want to renew
Hi, and thank you for asking your question!

What issue are you facing while trying to renew the program? Also, may I set up a secure screen-sharing session and assist you directly with the issue here?

Do let me know!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes you May

Okay. Please click HERE to start.

Join the session, then download the remote app when prompted.

Next, open up your Downloads window (or press CTRL + J) - then click to run the downloaded app accordingly.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i seam to be having some problems joining the session

Hmm. Let's use a different remote tool now.

Please click HERE. Download the TeamViewer tool, then open it up. You will be provided with an ID and password. Reply back here with the ID and password, please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ID 383 279 822

Password XXXXX

It looks like you closed out the TeamViewer. Could you please keep it open this time, then let me know the new password XXXXX?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

id 383 279 822

password XXXXX

Hmm, still not working. Is the TeamViewer tool open now, or did you close it out before replying back to me?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i think that i closed it out to you. i am not sure how to get password XXXXX get back to you.

Okay. So, you just need to open up the tool now, make a note of the ID and password, then minimize TeamViewer (click on the _ button at the top-right instead of X) before replying back to me. The tool will stay open this way.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK Let's see if i got it right this time.

ID 383 279 822

Password XXXXX

Perfect! Connecting now.