How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AAATom Your Own Question
AAATom, Computer Hardware Engineer
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 469
Experience:  Working with and on computers of all kinds for 25+ years
Type Your Computer Question Here...
AAATom is online now

Hi there, I have a Samsung R730 laptop and the partitioning

Customer Question

Hi there, I have a ' Samsung R730' laptop and the partitioning could have been done better or wiser, can I alter the size of C and D drives, (10%) and (80%) retrospectively ? thanks Andy
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  AAATom replied 3 years ago.

AAATom :

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I would like to help you change the size of partitions on your hard disk.

Basically, you can shrink the D rive (if there is free space on it) and then extend the C drive partition.
You can do that using Windows built in tools (more technical) or a free tool (more user friendly).

Please let me know which way would you like to go so I can give you further instructions.

Thank you,