How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ITSib Your Own Question
ITSib, Computer Software Engineer
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 12
Experience:  Hi ,I am Currently working as a Senior Software Engineer in a Indian MNC .
Type Your Computer Question Here...
ITSib is online now

I need a webcam for my TV - TX-L32DT308. My local Currys say

This answer was rated:

I need a webcam for my TV - TX-L32DT308. My local Curry's say it should be a Panasonic one, as others won't work with it.
Please advise.

ITSib :

Hi welcome to JustAnswer,Largest Online Q&A Company. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

ITSib :

Yes you need below type camera

ITSib :

ITSib and other Computer Specialists are ready to help you