Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.

forgotten password

forgotten password
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

Can you please tell what exactly you forgot your password ***** is it an email account or something else?

Please be as specific as you can so I can help you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have forgotten my e-mail password ***** BT

ok and have you attempted to reset the password ***** this time or do you not know how?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I tried to reset it but it may have been the same one! The BT site is a nightmare

Yes it can be very difficult.

I can try and go through the process for you. Just tell me your full email address and I will get started. When you type your email address do not type the @ symbol or it will be blocked from my view. Type it like this

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, ***** *****'t leave this page and pay attention for my next reply because I will need some information from you. I am going to try and sort this for you.
Please tell me the following information

1. What was the last password ***** use?

2. What is your postcode (this should be the postcode from when you first opened the account

3. What is your birth day, month, year?

4. What is your mothers maiden name?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think it was <meccano123>

KT15 3TX

I am still working on this will get back to you soon.

Ok the issue is sorted and I was able to log in from my end.

Your new password ***** Summer2014 (note the S is uppercase so must be typed that way)

Just go to

Click Mail on the type right.

Sign in with your full email address and new password.

If you have any trouble and it asks you to change it again let me know. Please take a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the smiley faces below. You can always return to this page to talk with me any time.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Everything is OK. Thank you.

Thanks for letting me know, have a great day.