Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years

I have an HP ENVY 5530 e printer and need to know how to connect

I have an HP ENVY 5530 e printer and need to know how to connect it to my lenovo tablet.I am connected to BT broadband and BT WiFi via a BTHub wirelessly.Can you help?
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What model Lenovo tablet is it? Also, does it have Windows 7 or 8?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Doesn't have either Windows 7or8.

Great -- What are you trying to print on the tablet? Photos, documents, etc?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Documentsand PDFs from emails,job application forms and information found on the internet.It could be that when something shows download and print Im not sure how to do it? I'm new to IT.

How to print from home or home office

Easily print from your new Android device to an HP printer. Just make sure your device and printer are operating on the same network. The software is already on your device—no need to install anything.

Step 1
Step 1:

Open and select “Print”

Choose your content (photo, Web page, attachments, and more).

Tap the menu icon and select “Print” from the options.

Step 2
Step 2:

Choose your printer

Select from the list of printers that appears.

Step 3
Step 3:

Print and enjoy!

You can modify your print settings before tapping “Print”.

Don’t have the app? Get it here.

How to print in the office

You can print easily and securely from your smartphone or tablet without accessing the corporate network. Learn more.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The first screen you show doesn't show up on my tablet.How/do I access this screen?Your responces have been excellent.

In order to get one of those screens, you will need to open an document such as one of the PDF files
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How do I open a document. Last week I did manage to print off a copy of my telephone account so I must have done something right.I just don't know how I did it.Can you talk me through it in your reply.Much appreciated.

It is tough to tell you how to open the document because I cannot see if you have it saved on your tablet already. You can open it via email attachment, etc.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

LaughingHow do you save a document?

You do not have to save the document to print it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

LaughingI still need to know how to print. Is a menu displayed on my tablet?I m obviously not accessing the correct options.

If you open a document or picture and press the Menu button the options will appear
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will give it a try and get back to you .Many thanks.

Take your time!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My Tablet doesn't show a menu button?Laughing

Which is the menu button?

It looks like an up arrow (actual button on the tablet)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your information and speedy help Josh.I have just managed to resolve the problem.Many Thanks.If I find I have any further problems I will not hesitate to contact you.