How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kriptokrit Your Own Question
Kriptokrit, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 3073
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Computer support service.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Kriptokrit is online now

How do I share pictures from a samsung galaxy 4s mini to an

Customer Question

How do I share pictures from a samsung galaxy 4s mini to an iPad
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

The easiest way to transfer data from phone to iPad and vice verse is to download software on your computer known as "Wondershare Mobile Trans".

You can download it from the link below (free versions):
Windows - click here
Mac - click here

After installation please follow the steps below to transfer data:
1. Connect your iPad to computer
2. Your phone and Tab will be detected automatically. Then you will see your devices appear in the starting window with the places "Source" and "Destination" respectively. In your case, select Samsung for "Source" and iPad for "Destination".
3. Check "Photos" and uncheck other marks. (NOTE: uncheck "Clear data before copy"). Check the picture below:

4. Click "Start Copy".
5. When done, disconnect your devices from computer.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.

Kind Regards,