How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 12826
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Bryan is online now

I have a DCR-SR32 HDD Handycam camcorder and when I moved house

This answer was rated:

I have a DCR-SR32 HDD Handycam camcorder and when I moved house I lost the disk which installs the program to enable me to transfer data from my camcorder to a PC to burn to disk. Is there anyway I can replace the disk or download the software onto my present computer so that I can transfer the video I shot of a friend's wedding a couple of weeks ago and burn it onto a disc for her? I have a Windows 8.1 operating system
Hi, and thank you for asking your question!

You may download the software provided for your camcorder model, using the following link:

Run and install the software following the on-screen directions. Once you open it up, you will be able to import your pictures as well as burn them to disk, among other functions.

Hope this helps. Thank you!

Bryan and other Computer Specialists are ready to help you