Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

when Mozilla Thunderbird is running I find I cannot get the

when Mozilla Thunderbird is running I find I cannot get the highlighted options on the programme to be actioned, What am doing wrong?
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this Thunderbird issue?

Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes that would be OK

All right, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=007429d0-c689-4afb-9e64-1bbdebc31f78

Join the session, then an 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded.

OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads (If using Firefox, click on the down arrow arrow button at the top-right of the browser) - and I'll be connected.

PS - If we are not connected in five minutes, please reply back to me below.
Your issue has now been resolved through the remote session.

You may just rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below.

Thank you, ***** ***** a great day ahead!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just do not understand it. Again I am unable to call up on my emails,just like the last time? Whats going on?