Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist

i have a sony trv14e i would like to be able to download

i have a sony trv14e i would like to be able to download photos to my macbook pro could you tell me what i need to do this also to be able to send them to some one like ebay

i have just found out my mac is a x

My name is Randy.
I will assist you. You will need to download and install the Sony software to your Mac and then you can download the pics from the camera. Once the software is on your computer you have the pics, you can upload to ebay by using their attach a photo during the item for sale set up. >PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE SOFTWARE<
Then choose the download in the center. Then scroll down on the next page to the blue download button, accept the terms and then click the button.